As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be expert in full stack development who can lead the analysis, design and development of high quality software in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails
- Git / Docker / GitLab / Terraform / SaltStack / Kubernetes / AWS
- C# / WPF
Skills we love to see:
- Mastery of Object Oriented Programming concepts and standard design patterns
- Experience with single page application web frameworks such as Ember, Angular, etc.
- Deep understanding of utilizing JSON-based services
- Energy, curiosity, perseverance and high standards
- Desire to explore and learn new technologies
- 5+ years related practical programming experience
You might be a fit if you ...
- enjoy working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- have excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
- are inspired to build systems that scale
- enjoy technical decision making and putting your mark on our products
- are excited to transform oncology